- (P1) Online supporting tools for advising, Tomoko Hoshi and Yuko Momata
- (P2) Building a framework of advising discourse: an evolving model, Tanya McCarthy
- (P3) Making the move: Transitioning from teaching to advising, Elizabeth Lammons
- (P4) Effective approaches for promoting advising services in a self-access learning center, Herman Bartelen et al.
- (P5) (withdrawn)
- (P6) Advising using parenting skills, Yuki Hasegawa
- (P7) Creative tools which facilitate the language advising process, Atsumi Yamaguchi et al.
- (P8) A personalized language learning planner to foster self-directed learning, Satoko Kato and Hisako Sugawara
(P9) Advising for Learner and Teacher Autonomy in the CARL Community
- (P10) English Learning Support Room at Dokkyo University: Promoting learner and teacher autonomy, Yuka Iijima et al.
- (P11) Steps in advising college students learn EFL autonomously, Reima Al-Jarf